New! Spot on Dot Magnifying Lens Set by The Gypsy Quilter
Cutting fabric accurately is the first step in creating quilts that lay flat, points that line up, and pieces that fit just right. Spot on Dots allow you see exactly where you’ve lined up your fabric on your ruler by giving you magnified visibility at the point that matters most.
- Package contains one small dot (1 inch) and one large dot (2 inches).
- Magnification is 3x in the center.
Instructions for use:
- Place Spot on Dot adhesive side down onto your favorite ruler at the spot you want to magnify.
- The reusable adhesive ring will prevent the Spot on Dot from shifting while you make precise cuts.
- The Spot on Dot stays in place until you remove it.
- Store in it's case after use.
- You can reactivate the grip on the Spot On Dot by simply washing with mild soap and water.
We Also Recommend
Bee Happy Collection 45 Small Spools 50wt and 80wt by Lori Holt for Aurifil