Lori Holt Chicken Salad Quilt Kit
Designed by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet for Riley Blake Designs, this adorable quilt features roosters, hens, and chicks.
Kit includes the fabrics shown in Lori's original quilt design. The finished quilt measures 64" x 80"
Your Chicken Salad Quilt Kit includes:
1 Fat Quarter Bundle of Cook Book fabrics for applique, sashing, and binding (note--these fat quarters are hand-cut by me--generous 18" x 22" cuts)
1 Fat Quarter of Daisy Bee Cross Stitch fabric for applique
1 3/4 yards of Cloud Cherry Turnover for background
5/8 yard of Cayenne Tulips for binding
If you don't already have them, Lori Holt's Chicken Salad Sew Simple Shapes are also required to complete this quilt. They're available here.
Optional items to complete your quilt:
- Coordinating Cook Book wide quilt backing fabric available here.
- 1 package ST-4913 Lori Holt Sew-In Interfacing available here.
- 1 package STB-6023 1/4" Cute Little Buttons available here.
- 1 spool STVT-24572 Large Alpine Vintage Trim available here.
- 1 each 4011CV 1/4" Bias Tape Maker available here.
- 1 each NO93 Sue Daley Applique Glue available here.
- 1 each NO39-7803 Clover Point Turner available here.
- 1 box LH5080BB45 Bee Happy Aurifil Thread available here.
The instructions can be downloaded from the Free Patterns area on Riley Blake's website:
Lori has instructions for this quilt in her blogpost starting with the January 2022 post. You can also watch her introductory video below to see her applique method.
We Also Recommend
Lewis & Irene Noel--Noel on Dark Warm Grey