City Stars Lap / Crib Quilt Pattern by Lisa Debord for Cut Loose Press
This modern version of a log cabin combines half log cabin blocks and traditional blocks with a four-patch center. To add to the fun, two different sizes of Strippy Star blocks are featured in this layout. At 43" square, it is a great size for a wall hanging or table topper. Adding a border would make a nice throw size.
- 43in x 43in.
- The Creative Grids CGRJAW10 (available here) and CGRDH2 (I prefer CGR2P1--it works the same way, but makes more different sizes of triangles in squares--available here) are required.
- Project Time: 6 Hours +.
- Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
- Project Type: Quilt.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour).
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly).
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt).
We Also Recommend
Lattice Star Quilt Pattern by Carolina Moore for Cut Loose Press
Click for fabric requirements
Stars in the Cabin Throw Sized Quilt Pattern by Penny Haren for Cut Loose Press