Itty Bitty Geese Quilt Pattern by Deb Heatherly for Cut Loose Press
Don’t you love “itty bitty”? This Itty Bitty Geese miniature quilt by Deb Heatherly is no exception. Deb created the Creative Grids Flying Geese Tool which makes it possible to create perfect flying geese units from 1/2 x 1-inch to 4 x 8-inch finished sizes – and every half-inch size in between. This 15-1/2- inch square is the perfect size to add a little something to any table or wall – and a great way to start creating miniatures! When you trim up that first unit – and see the perfection – you will be hooked!
- Finished size: 15-1/2in x 15-1/2in.
- Creative Grids CGRDH4 is required (available here).
- Project Time: 2-6 Hours.
- Fabric Type: Square Friendly.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour). This is a 2-6 hour project.
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly). This is a yardage friendly pattern.
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt). Project type is Quilt.
We Also Recommend
Lattice Star Quilt Pattern by Carolina Moore for Cut Loose Press
Click for fabric requirements
Stars in the Cabin Throw Sized Quilt Pattern by Penny Haren for Cut Loose Press
City Stars Lap / Crib Quilt Pattern by Lisa Debord for Cut Loose Press