Reflections Runner & Placemats Pattern by Susan Nelson for Cut Loose Press
Click for fabric requirements
Use the Creative Grids Folded Corner Clipper XL to make large half-square triangles from 10-inch squares and sub-cut them to make this stunning table runner. Then make the leftover triangles into slightly smaller half-square triangles for the placemats. Combine them on your table to add that awe factor to any decor. And, since the units are cut with the Folded Corner Clipper XL before sewing, there is no need to draw diagonal lines or trim tails!
- 15in x 38in and 12in x 15in.
- Creative Grids Folded Corner Clipper XL is required
- A 10in square-up ruler is recommended.
- Project Time: 6 Hours +.
- Fabric Type: Strip Friendly.
- Project Type: Home.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour)
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly)
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt)
We Also Recommend
Textile Artist Small Art Quilts, by Deborah O'Hare ISBN-10 : 178221450X ISBN-13 : 978-1782214502
Blockbuster Quilts - I Love Star Blocks, by Karen M. Burns ISBN-10 : 1604688564 ISBN-13 : 978-1604688566
Sew Bags, The Practical Guide to Making Purses, Totes, Clutches & More, by Hilarie Wakefield Dayton ISBN-10 : 1617457914 ISBN-13 : 978-1617457913