2 For 1 Plate Cozy Pattern by Carolina Moore for Cut Loose Press
Click for fabric requirements
These 2 for 1 plate cozies are darling, and simple to make! They feature the Pre-cut Plate Cozy batting from The Gypsy Quilter which is microwave safe, with fun piecing using the Creative Grids Kitty Cornered Ruler by Deb Heatherly. The pattern is written so that two plate cozies can be made with two contrasting half-yard-cuts of fabric. Since you can make four plate cozies from one package of pre-cut batting, you may want to double your fun, or in this case quadruple the fun , by buying four half yard cuts of fabric.
- Project Time: 2 - 6 Hours.
- Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
- Project Type: Home.
- Finished Project Size: 12-1/2" x 12-1/2"
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour)
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly)
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt)
We Also Recommend
Lewis & Irene Queen Bee--Queen Bee on Cream
Lewis & Irene Queen Bee--Bee Hive on Dark Cream