Begonia Table Runner Pattern by It's Sew Emma for Cut Loose Press
Click for fabric requirements
What a great project to perfect your skills when using the Creative Grids Folded Corner Clipper or Folded Corner Clipper XL! Use it to square up half-square triangles BEFORE pressing. And then use it to create the pointed units in the begonia block. It really is that easy!
- 16in x 48-1/2in.
- Creative Grids CGRFCC (available here) or CGRFCCXL (available here) is required.
- Project Time: 2-6 Hours.
- Fabric Type: Fat Quarter Friendly.
- Project Type: Home.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour)
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly)
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt)