Bon Appétit by Jean Ann Wright for Cut Loose Press
This kitchen set uses the Creative Grids Square on Square Trim Tool to its full potential. The tool includes instructions on how to make two different sizes of square on square blocks, both four and eight inch finished.
Combining both sizes and setting them on point on the table runner adds dramatic visual effect.
Pot Holders 8in x 8in.
Place Mats 12in x 16in.
Table Runner 15in x 48in.
The Creative Grids CGRJAW8 is required (available here).
Project Time: 2-6 Hours.
Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
Project Type: Home.
Beginner friendly pattern includes fabric requirements and instructions to make table runner, 2 potholders, and 4 placemats.
- Creative Grids CGRJAW8 is required (available here).
- Project Time: 2-6 Hours.
- Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
- Project Type: Home
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour).
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly).
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt).
We Also Recommend
Lewis & Irene Queen Bee--Bee Hive on Dark Cream