Chicken Kitchen Set by Jean Ann Wright for Cut Loose Press
This fun kitchen set is made with the Creative Grids Square on Square Trim Tool for 4 and 8-inch finished blocks. The 4-inch finished blocks are used in the apron and two placemats. Two more rounds are added to make the 8-inch finished blocks used for the potholder. What a great shower or hostess gift.
- Potholder 8in, Apron 15in x 28in, Placemat 10in x 16in.
- The Creative Grids CGRJAW8 is required (available here)
- Project Time: 2-6 Hours.
- Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
- Project Type: Home.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour).
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly).
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt).