City Stars Lap / Crib Quilt Pattern by Lisa Debord for Cut Loose Press
This modern version of a log cabin combines half log cabin blocks and traditional blocks with a four-patch center. To add to the fun, two different sizes of Strippy Star blocks are featured in this layout. At 43" square, it is a great size for a wall hanging or table topper. Adding a border would make a nice throw size.
- 43in x 43in.
- The Creative Grids CGRJAW10 (available here) and CGRDH2 (I prefer CGR2P1--it works the same way, but makes more different sizes of triangles in squares--available here) are required.
- Project Time: 6 Hours +.
- Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
- Project Type: Quilt.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour).
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly).
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt).