Easy Street Crib Quilt Pattern by Susan Nelson for Cut Loose Press
Need an easy baby quilt? Try this Easy Street Crib Quilt. It uses 18 ten-inch squares and your choice of background fabric. The excess corner fabric is trimmed with the Creative Grids® Folded Corner Clipper or Folded Corner Clipper XL and then sewn into half-square triangles. The same tool trims them to the exact size needed for the coordinating border. Since the blocks are offset, there is no need to match seams, so it is very forgiving, a great choice for beginners!
- 45in x 45in.
- Creative Grids Folded Corner Clipper (available here) or Folded Corner Clipper XL (available here).
- Project Time: 6+ Hours.
- Fabric Type: 10in Square Friendly.
- Project Type: Crib or Lap Quilt.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour)
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly)
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt)