Kitty Cornered Chain Quilt Pattern by Deb Heatherly for Cut Loose Press
Click for fabric requirements
Kitty Cornered Chained is a delightfully scrappy quilt. Two blocks can be made from one 10-inch square. The quilt shown uses 24 squares to make 48 blocks set 6 x 8. Want a larger quilt? Use an entire pack of 40 squares to make 80 blocks set 8 x 10 and adjust the yardage for the background fabrics and borders accordingly.
- 49in x 61in.
- Creative Grids CGRDH5, Kitty Cornered Ruler (available here) is required.
- Project Time: 6 Hours +.
- Fabric Type: Fat Quarter Friendly.
- Project Type: Lap or Throw Quilt.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour)
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly)
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt)