Lattice Star Quilt Pattern by Carolina Moore for Cut Loose Press
Click for fabric requirements
This stunning quilt will have you playing with color in a whole new way. This medallion style square quilt could be the showcase of any room with a cathedral ceiling or use it as a bed topper. However you choose to display it, be sure you enhance the entire design!
These blocks were made with the Creative Grids Kitty Cornered Tool. Keep your scraps to make a pillow!
72in x 72in.
- Creative Grids Kitty Cornered Tool is required available here.
- The Creative Grids 6x24 ruler (or a similar sized quilt ruler) is recommended.
- Project Time: 6+ Hours.
- Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
- Project Type: Quilt.
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour)
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly)
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt)
I absolutely love this pattern. It is on my work table and is next in line. I am really anxious to try out the Creative Grids Kitty Cornered Ruler too. I will post more as soon as I get it started and a little further along. Looks wonderful!!