Stars in the Cabin Throw Sized Quilt Pattern by Penny Haren for Cut Loose Press
Create the center star points with the Creative Grids Ultimate Flying Geese Tool or insert your favorite four-inch block. Then add two rounds of logs with the Log Cabin Trim Tool. The corner triangles are trimmed evenly thanks to the diagonal line that is printed on the Folded Corner Clipped XL. (By the way, the Folded Corner Clipper is also amazing for binding, borders, and so much more! Check out the videos on the product page, linked below.) Each round is trimmed after the over-sized triangles are added so they are perfect every time!
Don't you love the secondary block design that is created when corner posts are added in the sashings? What a great way to learn new techniques with your favorite rulers.
- 56-3/4in x 84-1/2in
- Creative Grids CGRDH4 (available here); CGRFCCXL (available here); and CGRJAW1 (available here) or CGRJAW10 (available here) are required.
- Project Time: 6+ Hours.
- Fabric Type: Yardage Friendly.
- Project Type: Quilt
Note: This is a physical product, not a digital download. The pattern is printed on heavy cardstock, 3-hole punched, with built-in tabs for placing in a binder. Project tabs categorize these Cut Loose Press patterns by:
- Project Time (6-hour+, 2-6 hour, -2 hour).
- Fabric Type (Fat Quarter Friendly, Square Friendly, Strip Friendly, Yardage Friendly).
- Project Type (Bag, Craft, Home, Stitchery, Quilt).